Do it for you


Do you really have to be on top to help people out? Well, I don't think so. There are little things we do that seems like nothing to us but means the whole world to others. It might be the way you walk, your intelligence, diligence, sense of humor, your smile and many more, guess what mine majorly is? I won't tell you. Everyone can make a change, no matter how little or insignificant you might seem to appear. I want to tell you a secret... there are people out there that can't smile if they don't see you in a day, people that lose themselves because they were not able to see your smile. Another secret, don't tell anyone else... I'm one of them. It gives me so much joy when I see people happy and comfortable. There's always an extra life added to me when I see people happy most especially when I was able to fix that thing that keeps making one unhappy. I know sometimes things just come up and other times, it feels like they just keep popping up and never end but there's always a way to be happy in the midst of all that, want to know how? It's very simple and easy, be yourself, ask God's grace, love God and he will do the rest.
Have you ever noticed that some people find it hard to stay a day without seeing you around or hearing your voice, some miss you alot when because you helped them in one thing or the other that wasn't even a big deal for you, don't take yourself for granted, if not for yourself, do it for those people that depend on you.
It's hard to believe that even bad people still have people that depend on them and call them role models, so just be yourself. Always say to yourself, "I can do this with God who strengthens me".

_uptoyou_

Comments

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, ideas or something you want me to talk about... just put it down in the comment box.
Thanks

Popular Posts