Peace ☮️


Well, I wanted to take a nap but something came to mind. I remembered that three different people asked me today in school about my blog. I'm sorry for the long wait, I'm sorry for not posting for so long but I have a special for you all today. Before I start up, I want to ask you all some very important questions. Do you know what peace of mind really means? How much do you cherish your peace? How much sacrifice can you make to keep your peace? Well, well, they are questions you have to answer to yourself.


There are hard times, good times, joyful times and so many more but the most important thing in all these times is that we have to ensure that we keep our sanity... very necessary. Today's post won't be just be about me saying so much, it will also be a way I get to know how you feel about peace and how you keep yours. I want to use this opportunity to tell you that no matter what the problem might be, there's always a solution to it. The solution might be not so easy to grab but you have to sacrifice something to gain something important. Now I would really love to get answers from you all, you just have to feel free, think and answer. These are the questions...
                                                                     What does peace of mind mean to you and what do you think can take away your peace of mind forever?? How much do you seek it?
I'll be waiting

_uptoyou_

Comments

  1. Thanks alot for this,I hope ur blog becomes big as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think I value my peace of mind above everything else till I got into a situation that required me to make a choice. I had the choice of either choosing my peace or continuing in whatever the problem was. It was hard. The problem was like a sweet pain. It was hard to let go and I didn't. I think we never really know what we can take and why we can't take till we get into whatever situation that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace of mind means a lot to me. It fascinates me so much that I'd choose it over anything else. Well a lot of things can affect one's peace of mind, but I pray mine is always at ground zero. When one makes a decision that really disturbs his or her peace of mind, in retrospect, they would have made a different choice.
    Finally, I think about my peace of mind before I take actions. There are problems one can bear but some others, I value my peace of mind more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, ideas or something you want me to talk about... just put it down in the comment box.
Thanks

Popular Posts