Dreams

We all have dreams that we don't want to give up on. I love music so much because it has a way of healing, consoling and understanding. Each music or song can serves a purpose.
I love Enya's songs so much, it always brings this sense of peace to me, songs like "may it be", "Flora's secret" and so on. Her songs made me want to attend an orchestra so badly, I asked around to know if I could find somewhere to see an orchestra. People only told me "go to Italy" but I needed somewhere in Nigeria and that became a problem. I even went ahead to check out for music auditoriums in Nigeria and wasn't satisfied with what I found, no standard auditorium.
It became so much interested in helping myself out with it, it formed part of my dreams and till now is still burning like fire within me. We all have our different dreams and we all want them to come to pass, we all want to achieve all we have in mind but the question now is, what is/are your dreams and how do you want to achieve them?
I've come across people of different ages fulfilling their dreams for example a woman who has been married for 70 years finally wearing the wedding dress of her dreams, your age shouldn't stop you from fulfilling your dreams. There's this inner joy and peace it brings, it comes with this great sense of satisfaction. Don't give up on your dreams, you will feel so much better when you achieve it. Young people most especially,have to start on time to build yourself, seek to understand yourself, learn to utilize your youthful age because it's only then that you can work and learn to the maximum.
I want to leave you with this question, what is that dream that you want so much to achieve? Someone out there might be able to help.

Drop a comment on what you want to achieve.

_uptoyou_

Comments

  1. I want to be the Greatest Man in the world have atleast 10 Companies and 100 employee and still not stressed about it. And Also Make Great Impact to this mundane World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, ideas or something you want me to talk about... just put it down in the comment box.
Thanks

Popular Posts