The Bright side

THE BRIGHT SIDE

 

I just laid down today trying to imagine and paint pictures of different things like the ocean waves, a human facing slightly turned sideways, my crush😅😅, I imagined touching every part of his face and explaining it to a aritst who can paint the exact thing I'm feeling. I can't draw that's why😅 so I need help with that. Imaginations can take you to a lot of places you know but that's not the point I'm trying to make. 
Still in bed, inside my head, I turned my face and caught the light from the sun from the open window directly on my face. Of course, even with eyes closed, you can tell when a source of light is directly on your face. I felt the warmth of the sun on my face and something came to mind. Imagine what a blind person wishes after feeling this warmth, even without hope of ever seeing again, he still wishes to see the sun one day. The crippled, deaf, dumb, handicapped still wish to do the impossible one day. 



Here comes the big question, you that's reading this, you're fine, not blind or deaf or dumb, you probably just have headache, malaria or typhoid once in a while or maybe have rashes and pimples whenever they come, ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE?

Do you know that there are people who only feel the warmth of the sun but have never really seen what this sun looks like, they maybe only hear it in stories if they are privileged enough to have someone to tell them stories. My point here is that the little things we have, we should appreciate. No matter how big you think your problem or suffering is, there's someone in the mortuary who cannot wish or hope for anything.

TO YOU READING THIS TODAY, WHAT'S KEEPING YOU FROM APPRECIATING THE FACT THAT YOU CAN STILL HOPE AND WISH FOR SOMETHING, THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE TODAY?

It's not too late to start looking at the bright side of things.

https://m.facebook.com/story.phpstory_fbid=1855290798177112&id=100010886293028

#lauraphil

Comments

Popular Posts